M4le 11707

Lt3097

I am very happy to report that I got my collapsable stock today and had it installed in less than 15 minutes. Taking her out along with my SBE II for a trial run on Saturday. New mag tube should be here soon from SoComguy and I'll be crappin in the tall cotton. Anybody happen to notice the stock offered on the Beretta Rx4 Storm ? Looks like an M4 variation to me. Engineers from Benelli and Beretta came up with this hybrid. Odd looking thing that it is.

I had it drop shipped to my department right from Benelli. I had to sign my name in blood, give up my first born and fax them a verification letter that I was active law enforcement. Other than that, you can get them from a guy in NY who is selling them on Gunbroker if you're willing to pay over $600.00 for one. This stock is sooooo basic it almost makes ya sick. It comes in two pieces. A pistol grip and the buttstock end. You actually use the existing recoil tube and slid the buttstock assembly over the tube and wham, it's there. They are really excellent parts and really mount the shoulder well, but way over priced.

I'm an airline pilot who has a friend that is a federal flight deck officer. Will he be able to get one or do they only ship to departments. Man I can't understand why they don't sell these to the public. I understand that with the short mag they are completely 100% legal!