nice M4 upgrade part, amkes big diffreence

MrMilitaryPolice

got this part from cactus tactical a cpl days ago and put it on the gun and wow what a difference in feel and appearance. This large charging handle really makes racking the bolt smooth and easy and does it with authority now. made by GG&G i think it was..nice piece for only $23

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/bigdaddytom/DSC00885.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/bigdaddytom/DSC00886.jpg

***EXCUSE THE TYPOS IN THE TITLE, THATS WHAT 2 FINGERS FLYIN ON THE KEYBOARD AND NOT PROOF-READIN WILL DO FOR YA***

Have you taken your M4 out for a spin with that GG&G bolt handle. I've read mixed reviews about that particular bolt handle. Some owners said that after putting it on, the thing thing either flew off or broke of altogether. I was considering getting one, but was hesitant after reading the less than stellar reports from people who purchased them. Let us know how yours works out for you.

ive read the same thing, i also had one on my M1S90 for a while and it worked great but i wasnt aware this one would fit the M4. The reason they might be flying out is b/c all you do to install them is to grip the factory handle and pull straight out, then push this one straight in and it snaps in place. Its in there every bit as solid as the factory one was, but under heavy recoil will telll the tale..ill let ya know next week..thanks

ok guys, made it to the range today due to last minute change of plans..only took 2 guns so i had plenty of time to focus on the M4. I put 11 boxes (55 rnds) of Winchester 00 buck 2.75 inch thru the gun. I did several different run thru's including racking a new shell with the handle after every shot and guess what?? The bolt handle is as solid as ever, zero problems, no malfunctions, no bolt lever flyin out no anything. im 100% comfortable and confident as of now and its amazing at how good that large lever makes the gun feel while racking it. Thats my experience with it so far, everyone else has to decide for themselves but for me, im thrilled with it!