Benelli M3

JesseJames45auto

My M3 came with a shorter magazine tube. I believe the standard is 4 or 5 rounds after you remove the duck plug. I'd have to look to be 100% sure cause I have it locked up right now. Kinda ignoring it right now since I got my M4. Mine cost $850 three months ago. Cost is really dependant upon several issues one of them being where you live and what the supply is like in your area.

Well i can say now that i am a proud owner of a Benelli M3, well soon to be anyways. I have won the auction and hoping by mid week it will be here. http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=7911102

HK import. with rifle sights on the barrel. Still not shure if the magazine tube is a one peice or two peice. When i called it sounded like he never took it off as he said "it looks like a two peice" so when it arives thats one of the first things i am going to check

Thank you

Jesse