M4 Collapsible stocks from a great dealer! Get em' here!

SergeantBernie

I purchased my M4 11707 with a collapsible stock back about 6 months ago from Law Enforcement Sales, USA. The guys that run the place are Arnold and Mike.

I was extremely pleased with the speed and price of the deal, and when I went back to their website I saw they were advertising 11707 M4's WITH a collapsible stock included in addition to the fixed stock for $1499.

In addition to this the website offers the stock by itself for sale for $299. I called Arnold up and spoke with him regarding availability and Benelli rumors, and he said right now they are getting M4's in every few days and selling them just about as fast as they receive them. Additionally, he said that Benelli has indeed passed on that the stocks that he will get that can be turned around to civilians is going to be drying up soon.

All that being said, they are getting them and selling them as fast as they can. If you are interested and don't want to pay the ridiculous prices showing up on Gunbroker.com, then check out Law Enforcement Sales USA for a more reasonable option.

I have no stake in the company, just wanted to pass on a decent deal when I saw it. Only too happy to have more fellow collapsible stocked M4 owners out there!

http://www.lesalesusa.com/clearance.htm

Shane Bernskoetter

Author of:

Surviving Twilight: A Soldier's Chronicle of Daily Life in Iraq

http://www.survivingtwilight.com

I ordered one 3 weeks ago from them, and it shipped monday. They said it was a good thing I ordered when I did, because they have been bombarded with orders. They have also raised their prices to $1700 with both stocks, or $350 for just the stock. Good luck

I tell you some people just want to make more money off us with rumors and opinions on supply and demand. I found a dealer who will order me a collapsible stock for the price of $225.00 brand new. It will take a week to get it but if it comes true I will keep you inform...

I tell you some people just want to make more money off us with rumors and opinions on supply and demand. I found a dealer who will order me a collapsible stock for the price of $225.00 brand new. It will take a week to get it but if it comes true I will keep you inform...

Hey Commando,

Have you heard anything more from your dealer with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks? I can add 100.00 to the price for your help. Please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

MaxSecured

Hey Commando,

Have you heard anything more from your dealer with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks? I can add 100.00 to the price for your help. Please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

MaxSecured

Hey Commando,

Hope you're getting these e-mails.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

MaxSecured

Hey Guys, I have not heard anything yet but I will let you know. Oh by the way I will not be charging people for any info when it comes available. If I can get a stock for $225.00 then you should also. Lets hope my contact is on the up and up but he should be...

not to piss on your hopes and dreams fellas... but I was told that Benelli wont be shipping anymore of these stocks even if your on backorder thanks to the BATF, unless your LE or military expect to pay the high price to get one!, this is just what I have heard so please forgive if its not true!!!!

MMP,

Who knows? Remember what happened with the factory mag tubes at the end of last year...

Anyway, I think we'll all be watching this closely. Wouldn't shock me if everyone on the board bought 3, since if this is legit, they're undoubtedly amongst the last stocks available to civvies. At the rate they're going, you could buy 3, sell two of 'em, and buy a new M4 to put the third on with the profits. :)

Any word on what's up with standard stocks (not the default pistol grip, but the regular hunting stock)? They seem to be getting price gouged too, and I don't see why.