How About a US made Hammer

kendal

I went ahead and reverse engineered the hammer for a possible replacement part here is the cad file. I figured I might as well get the design and a quote for it as well. We will see how this one plays out as this would be a fire control part and would have a huge liability if sold this way. Anyway let me know what you think and also any potential interest in this part.

benellihammer.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay on info. but I have had lots of projects with my business. I hope to get back to the projects in the next week. I have a machine shop lined up but need to meet with them before I can get a quote. As for fitting the m3 I am not sure as I do not have any of these parts to model from. But I need to finish these projects in the pipeline before I take on anymore. I have these 2 on the m4 and 2 on the 556 going on.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...