Invitation to come to hunt to my Country

mexicanshooter

I INVITE TO COME TO HUNT GEESE, DOVES, QUAILS, AND DUCKS.

I WORK FOR A LODGE WE OFFERS TO YOU THE BEST DEALS IN TOWN.

WE PROVIDE EVERY THING YOU NEED TO HAVE FUN, THE SEVERALS LIMITS PER DAY, MAKES THE HUNTS UNFORGETABLE.

IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT ME AT:

[email protected]

I´M LUIS LOPEZ AND PLEASE GIVE ME JUST ONE TIME, TO COME EVERY YEAR.

I´LL PROMISE YOU NEVER IMAGINE HOW MANY SHELLS YOU WILL SHOOT.

HUNT IS MY HOBBIE.

VISIT OUR WEB PAGE.

www.rubenhunts.com.mx

REGARDS

LUIS LOPEZ

Hola, mi amigo. Tu inglés es casi tan pobres como es mi español. Deseo buscar en México, pero deseo buscar a inmigrantes ilegales quién intento a hacer furtivamente en nuestro país y para robar trabajos, los coches, y las ventajas de nuestros ciudadanos. Por favor decirme de qué parte de tu frontera en la cual puedo ser el más acertado.

Liberty,

Easy on the Mexican. You may have never had a chance to visit a foreign country, but someday you might appreciate what he is trying to do. I have traveled throughout Europe and a little Mexico, and can honestly say my language skills are barely enough to get by. So I would only imagine this guys lives somewhere in Mexico, and not a bad job with English in my opionion. You could do no better in Spanish, Latin, Greek, German or any other language - he gets credit for trying.

Still not going down there for a hunt, no way.

Well, it IS BenelliUSA.com, after all.

Sorry they don't have a BenelliMexico.com, but it's really not my problemo.

And I don't think LOD, Jr. was wrong in recommending that proper English should be the goal. I would even go so far as to say that mexicanshooter agrees with this goal. He's already made some effort towards English, and I'm sure he'd be OK with getting better at it.

****, he's aleady HOGWILD beat most days :cool:

Well, it IS BenelliUSA.com, after all.

Sorry they don't have a BenelliMexico.com, but it's really not my problemo.

And I don't think LOD, Jr. was wrong in recommending that proper English should be the goal. I would even go so far as to say that mexicanshooter agrees with this goal. He's already made some effort towards English, and I'm sure he'd be OK with getting better at it.

****, he's aleady HOGWILD beat most days :cool:

seems your spanglish is better than your english DW!! i also enjoyed no body complaining about his caps lock stuck on!!

Well TMAC, if I were to run a business up here that invited mexicans up to hunt here, don't you think I would learn spanish? My parents went to mexico for a week, the're guide spoke perfect english, none of this "I will like to invite you" "hunt is my job, shoot is my hobby" He sounds like Borat.

Mexican shooter, I apologise if you are legit, but you have no idea how many spammers we get on here, and on our emails speaking the same way, broken english. So if you are legit, welcome to the forum.

Post up your information - might as well have a look since the natives are all restless and putting on their war-paint and everything.

How much is the hunt?

What are the dates that someone can come down and hunt there?

Where are you located?

What type of accomodations do you have there (lodging, food, transportation, anything else to see other than hunting if we bring a spouse)?

Do you provide the guns or does the hunter have to bring his own?

What are all the costs for coming and hunting at your location? Licenses, the hunt itself, food, lodging, tips, game care, all of that.

Thanks.

It appears I was not meant to hunt in Mexico with Mexicanshooter, as no further information was forthcoming to date. Ah well, perhaps someone from the Himalayas shall post so I can find the information for hunting abominable.

Tucker, if I shoot abominable, can we mount it in your house? I don't think my wife will let me put that in the living room.

Ok, here is the scoop:

Their webpage:

http://www.rubenhunts.com.mx

$1800 gets you 4 days and 3 nights. You basically get six hunting times total, three in the morning and three in the afternoon. The $1800 includes accommodations, meals, drinks, transportation to their hunting areas and guides.

Not included in the $1800 package price:

Tips, hunting license, shotgun rental ($25 per day), and transportation to and from their camp.

You can stay longer than what this package price includes, but you would of course have to pay more. It took a few PM’s back and forth but that’s the skinny. Looks like a nice enough place. Not sure that I’m interested in going any time soon, but, there you go for whoever might have an interest in it.