H&K Benelli M3 ?

JesseJames45auto

Hello i just recived my M3 today and have a couple of questions but only going to ask one at the moment. After looking at the barrel it dosnt state on it if its 2 3/4ths only or if it also accpets 3 inche. all that is stated on the right side of the barrel is "MAGNUM CAL 12 CL" On the left side it says "Benelli ARMI SPA URBINO ITALY" the bottem left says "KG 0,730 CAM 76 - 18.3

i am assuming the CAM 76 would be for 3 inch shells but not shure

Thanks for your help

Jesse

Its has the pistol grip and rifle sights which i prefer. The other question i have is how to get the magazine plug at the end of the magazine out so i can take the spring out and clean the inside of the tube. Also wanting to get a round limiter for it and a 26 inch barrel for hunting pourpus. As i stated befor the magazine is a one peace tube. At the barrel end of the tube its a tapered crimp with the spring holder that has a hole in it. i can push down on the peace the holds the spring. I will see if i can get some photos some time soon of the magazine spring retainer. That along with a new spring kit. This firearm was well used and took me about 2 hours to clean out all the gunk in it. Dont think the guy was into cleaning, almost starting to wounder if it was a old PD gun. But still think i got a great deal none the less.

Jesse

Ok, to get a user's manual and parts diagram (plus Benelli part numbers) for your M3 go to Benelli Italy. You can download the files as PDFs....and I would recommend that you do so ASAP; as websites change overnight....and I don't know anywere else to get that info for free.

As I have left my mag stock and my gun is brand new, I have never taken the spring out of it.

Sorry I can't be of more help....but you will find directions in the User's manual.

Paul

Thanks for the link Outlawsix. From the info i got from the PDF my H&K Benelli was made in 1991, Not shure when they stoped with the H&K Benelli name or when the started. But i am pritty happy. Also took it out yesterday to test it out. Whent great shot everythig i tossed into the breach. from 3 in mag 1 and 5/8oz #4 shot. to the kinda wimpy 00 buck 2 3/4 in mags and 1oz 3 in mag slugs. down to the cheap pratice 3dram 1 1/8oz target loads of # 7.5 Cycling was quite slow on the target loads as i could actuly watch the bolt cycle back and forward. As for the magnum rounds i didnt see the bolt so much. or the shells flying out. excpet the flame coming from the barrel. Most deffintly a Blast

BTW, do you happen to know any web sights to buy the magazine limiter and extra barrels for the M3, And taking the magazine apart so i can clean the inside Outlawsix. Thanks in advance.

Jesse