nova problem

oldmanwinter

sorry if you don't work on your own firearms.was posting a simple question.thought maybe some body on here might know something that could be the problem.without going to a gun smith/dealer.i won't post on this site ever again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if you don't work on your own firearms.was posting a simple question.thought maybe some body on here might know something that could be the problem.without going to a gun smith/dealer.i won't post on this site ever again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No dissrespect ment oldman!! Benelli does not want people answering C/S questions and thats probably one they would prefer to answer. any issue that is not addressed or fixed from their troubleshooting page tree i am sure needs their attention!! i would be hesitant to just take anyones opinion on a shotgun malfunction from a forum from someone i have never seen!! some malfunctions on the benellis have been due to a few actuall problems and need sent back to be fixed and the others mostly are operator errors which are the cheapest and easiest to fix once ya have figured out you have an Italian shotgun and yes you have read manual!! A quick call to the correct people will be better than listening to 5 or 6 people all telling you something different and eventually saying!!! call Benelli C/S and get an R/A to send it in or maybe they can fix over phone?:)

:confused: THE FORUMS ARE NOT A CONDUIT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTEDTO CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL (301-283-6981). DO NOT POST CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS.:confused:

Easy man!! Questions like this are answered on here all the time.

Why not start here?? Tucker and Mudhen probably know more that CS anyway.

So yall have all the answers but no one will tell the man what is wrong with his shotgun. Seems like if ya do not like my opinion turning on the ignore button would be an option? I would not suggest to anyone to modify a firearm unless i was a qualified gunsmith and we have a group of them here that have good fixes for some issues but feel strongly that Benelli would have issues with people telling others to do improper modifications which would void a warranty pretty quick. SO if yall have not got the fix let the man call!! like Benelli has instructed in the above header with their CAUTION STATEMENT, guns even new ones have issues and if i had one doing what his was i would call benelli before i trusted either of yall's opinions which seem to be just wanting to trash me for giving a simple suggestion!! just remember the ignore button can be selective kinda like an opinion!! :)

Well, tell that to everyone one with a gun question, this is the first guy you have bashed this way, and not everyone on here is on all the time, might take a little while to get back to the guy. And if you were to say "call customer service, they can help you out" then to be an arse like you are most of the time, I wouldn't have said anything. Stop taking meth and BE A LITTLE NICER, you seem to contibute very little to this forum and cause more trouble then you do help people.

I wouldn't know what to suggest based on the little bit of information given.

HOGWILD's advice wasn't bad advice at all, but oldmanwinter certainly had the right to ask the question.

Sometimes, you have to read a post between the lines and get a sense of how able the person asking the question seems to be.

Does he demostrate what seems to be a general understanding of how things work?

Does he give a detailed description of the problem and the circumstances under which it occurs?

Someone who asks why their gun doesn't hold the advertised number of shells, for example, has no business being instructed on how to remove the limiter plug.

On the other hand, a fellow who has demonstrated some knowledge of the workings of an O/U wanting to know if the auto-safety on a Veloce can be disabled could merit a sensible and detailed response without having to be referred to CS.

HOGWILD has a point.

Giving CS first crack at any malfunction issue is a good idea.

Let the company backup their product. It's what they do, and they do it well.

/edit

I don't know more than CS. If it were Dell we were talking about, then yes, but not Benelli.

They've got great people who are just itching to help a customer and make them happy.

It's but a phone call away.

Benelli has knowledgable people who frequent these forums, but they rarely answer questions such as these.

mudhen's out roosting gobblers somewhere between PRK and MO. We may not hear from him for a month. And then it will just be a picture of another monster longbeard with a liquified head.

Didn't have a problem with his advice, I had a problem with how he presented it. POSTING LIKE THIS IS LIKE TELLING SOMEONE TO F OFF IMO!!!!!! Now I do apologize because I did not know the the original

THE FORUMS ARE NOT A CONDUIT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL (301-283-6981). DO NOT POST CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS. Was written in bold. He just copied and pasted it. But its like all of his other posts, so I figured it was HIM BEING THE ARSE.

ATTENTION FORUM USERS:

Please refrain from inappropriate language and comments in these forms. This is a place to exchange intelligent and useful information. Please respond to forum questions only if you have information relating to the question or concern. The FORUMS are not a conduit to CUSTOMER SERVICE and CUSTOMER SERVICE does not monitor the FORUMS.

If you are a customer with a problem or concern about any Benelli USA product, please call CUSTOMER SERVICE at (301) 283-6981 or use this link to the CUSTMER SERVICE/CONTACT US page on the benelliusa.com website: http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/contact.tpl.

Thank you for supporting the Benelli USA family of firearms.

Nelli Girl

Cool it Liberty, this is just the internet not real life or death here. I know HG is what he is but take it all in stride. Not worth Having Nelli Girl boot you out of here. This is my escape from reality during lunch, dont ruin it.

I don't own a Super Nova, so I didn't really have much to add.

My SBE II did double feed from the mag with Kent Matrix when new, but I confirmed with Kent that the shells were not in spec (rounded brass). I played around with the shell release anyway, and the problem went away.

Tucker, see my post in the Turkey Section :)

This is my escape from reality during lunch, dont ruin it.

As is mine, I'd rather not see someone being rude to someone else while reading it. All I stated was Hog could be a little nicer. It was my mistake not seeing that he copied and pasted, I got that part. Truthfully, that wasn't quite a rude comment IMO, but it was to the guy who posted, and Hog drove him off. Maybe oldman needs to grow some thicker skin? Had I posted I would have said, "Sorry, I don't know the problem, call customer service, they can help you out." Instead of posting something in CAPS, which signifies that you are YELLING at someone.

My SN is doing the same thing, which is why I came here. However, heaven forbid I ask anything about it. Somebody may go postal...

1-301-283-6981 8 AM-5PM M-F FAQ's says call us if you have an issue with this type of malfunction!!:D guess no body here has your answer??:eek: maybe Husker13 has figured it out PM him!!