Stoeger Steadygrip

hunter9575

Anyone bought one of the new Stoegers with the steadygrip option? I have an m2000 in HD and would like to get a steadygrip stock for it to make it my turkey gun. Anyone know where to get just the steadygrip stock online? I'd like to get another m2000 in APG or MAX-4 for my waterfowling. Anyone got an m2000 in the new APG? If so, how do you like the camo?

I have the steady grip on my m1 benelli, i like it but i want a regular stockas i will use this one gun for all hunting,doves snipe ducks etc. its in advantage hd but im not sure if the 2000 and a m1 90 will be the same stock? guns look alot alike but i dont know anything bout the m2000

i bought my 2000 in december and went with the max4 because i like it better than the advantage. then they came out with the apg, i seen it in the store when i was picking up my choke and ammo for turkey season and i almost had to cry....i want that apg 2000. any one want to trade for a max4??????lol