Benelli USA M4 magazine extension: factory original

PaladinServices

For sale is Benelli's own two round magazine extension for the M4. It is the Benelli USA factory original part in its original packaging. The Benelli part number is 81043P. The Benelli USA label with the part number is on the reverse of the packaging. The factory packaging is still sealed.

This is not one of the cheap aftermarket parts sold on some auction sites. Keep your Benelli all Benelli USA while you gain 2 additional rounds in the magazine tube. You can use your original Benelli M4 magazine spring with this two round extension

Factory original Benelli M4 extensions are hard to find since Benelli USA stopped selling them. We had to buy two to get the one we needed. This is the one we don't need. It's perfect of course.

The price is $250.00 by U.S. Postal Money Order only. We will ship it by UPS ground anywhere in the continental U.S.A. at no extra cost. You pay the cost if you want it shipped insured or faster. (We won't sell or ship outside the U.S.A.) We ship as soon as we cash your U.S. Postal Money Order.

To buy it please e-mail us directly at [email protected].

Note: The price quoted above has been revised. Please read this message: http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showpost.php?p=73916&postcount=10

Try to behave like an adult in public, or at least like a well behaved teenager.

Adults might want to look at http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showpost.php?p=73665&postcount=1 to see that the price range for this Benelli part is reasonable. He thought so, we thought so, and the person who bought his part thought so too.

We thought that people in the Benelli USA forum should be interested in the original Benelli part and should have first crack at it. There are people who want to have all original parts. If no one here wants this one, we'll either sell it elsewhere or put it in inventory.

We don't see any reason to take a loss because you choose to have a temper tantrum.

no temper tantrum here, your still price gouging and its cheaper and better to have socomguys full length mag tube !!!!!!!!!! .. lets not stray from that fact now Mr Paladin .. lets just face it you belong on ebay not in this wonderful forum! good luck with selling this part, real adults might wanna look at socomguys product ...

Jonny

lets face it, its a free society and just b/c you dont want to pay $250 for the tube doesnt mean someone that doesnt have one wouldnt pay it and be thrilled to do so. Someone might be thankful to see this listed here in a lesser traveled forum vs an EBAY (one on there currently is already over $300, so let everyone else decide for themselves if this is price gouging. I paid and sold one on here for $225 and i was glad to get it and so was the buyer that bought mine. While Socumguy makes nice tubes, not everyone wants to buy an expensive shotgun and then be tight a**ed and put an aftermarket imitation tube on it, myself being one of those people. So thanks for trying to be the board policeman but let us decide for ourselves and if you dont like the listing, dont click on it. I understand your frustration with these crazy price increases but fact remains that if people would'nt pay that, they would'nt sell for that so i would'nt harass another poster, even if he only posted here to sale an item..THATS HIS RIGHT TO DO SO! (if i see this blatant anti price gouging attitude again, im calling the good Rev Al Sharptongue!) ha

true MrMilitaryPolice I will be nicer, it is a free society so I think I have the right to say what I have said, im just pissed that all this gouging is going on! I have seen your posts all over so I value and respect your opinion... I have my M4 all hooked up and managed to do so before the BATF stuff happened.. and im sure all the folks that vist "this wonderful site" already know of socomguys tubes.. I will not post on Mr Paladins thread anymore I dont need any Sh%^ from Al! good luck with your sale.

Silly boy.

On eBay right now the current bid for this same Benelli part is $340. The seller is charging an additional $10 for shipping. That is $350 right now.

There are still 5-1/2 days to go on that auction. If the current bid wins the auction, he will pay $100 more for this same part than for the one we've offered. Here's the link to that auction: Benelli Ext. Tube Fits M4 and M1014 +2 Extension.

Of course we know that we can get more for this part on eBay than we're asking for it here. Grownups who are reading your silly comments and who have been looking for this part know it too. Someone suggested that it would be a nice thing to offer the part in the Benelli USA forum at the price we paid so that a Benelli fan who wants the original Benelli part won't have to make the same hunt we had to make for it. It seemed like a good idea. We hadn't thought that an immature person would attack us for it because he doesn't understand that many people prefer to have only factory parts on an expensive shotgun for resale purposes and other reasons.

MrMilitaryPolice, thank you for your assistance. I appreciate it. If someone here wants the part in a reasonable period of time we're still willing to take less here than we could get for it on eBay or elsewhere.

jonny

i appreciate the kind words and trust me, i feel your pain for the prices, i chose to keep my gun all factory and ive paid for it..nearly $500 for a full factory tube that months before was around $89 and thank goodnes i already had my adj stock. So i can see the frustration, but people have to choose for themselves whether they buy or dont buy, i just hate to see any trouble over a tube that is actually a good price right now with all things considered (if you want one that is) lol..take care

When my partner reviewed this message thread she was disturbed by jonnyguns' comments.

She decided that the best way to remove any suspicion that we are price gouging is to revise the price so that it is keyed to the current eBay auction for the same part: Benelli Ext. Tube Fits M4 and M1014 +2 Extension.

We will sell the part for 10% less than the latest bid (plus shipping) on that eBay auction. The market now sets the price and we are giving a significant discount off the market price. The latest eBay bid is $390 (plus $10 shipping).

At the present time, therefore, the price for our part is now $360. We'll honor that price unless or until the bids increase. We will still include shipping in our price.

The eBay auction ends on April 20, 2007, at 12:52 PDT. That's a little more than five days from now. If you want the part I suggest that you buy it from us now (before the bids get higher) by e-mailing me at [email protected].

I'm truly sorry that jonnyguns messed up the offer we made in good faith. We thought it was a generous offer in light of the market price for this part and we were trying to do something generous for Benelli owners in this forum.

ya know, i pointed out the errors in Jonny's comments and he acknowledged such and even you really cant blame him for getting upset considering the way todays market is. He is ONE person in a forum of many and for you to now revise your listing to TRULY try to gouge us Benelli owners that understand the process is a low practice and i wouldnt buy my last drink of water from you now. Perhaps you should take your tube on over to EBAY and save your precious 10%, you come on here with one post and act holier than thou b/c ONE person hurt your feelings. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the business and grow some scruples while your at it. I hope the mods kick your butt off the boards for acting like d**k! Word spreads fast across the forums about people like you and i just might see what several of the other boards think of your business practices.

If you reread my original message and my responses to jonnyguns, you should see that I've bent over backwards to be reasonable and respond reasonably to his attacks. I've thanked you, MrMilitaryPolice, for intervening with your reasonable responses. I'll thank you again now.

Sometimes things that we do with good intentions go wrong. I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers for the part and we'll sell it elsewhere if need be.

I've obviously given offense and I apologize for it. It should be obvious that it's not what I intended at the beginning of this thread. If you want to continue beating me up I can't stop you. I hope that your sense of fairness will decide you against doing it.

It seems like one person's opinion swayed you. You were more than willing to sell it for $250.00 because you "thought it was a generous offer in light of the market price for this part and we were trying to do something generous for Benelli owners in this forum." So now to change your price based on what someone who is more than likely NOT on this forum is paying seems like a GOUGE MOVE!!

(not to mention, you plan on raising your asking price as the winning bid increases on eBay):eek: :eek:

Hey Paladin,

Do you and your partner happen to have a Benelli factory Full Length Mag Tube? If not, do you know where I might could find one? I prefer the Factory orignal brand new parts like MrMilitary Police, but I have to say I am becoming a bit suspicious of all these E-bay guys who always seem to photograph and display their offerings outside of the original factory packaging. (IE: Collapsible Stocks) My guess would be that quite a few of these offerings have actually been installed, used, removed, and then sold. What do you think? I'd also like to hear what MrMilitary Police thinks.

Thanks'

MaxSecured

Max

as for the stocks, if they are listed as 'used' and they sell as described, then fine but i would be a lil more selective in the full length tubes, from what i understand there is another person makin these re-pro tubes (besides socumguy) and the quality hasnt been up to par and some were sold deceptively as factory. A good machinist could make it difficult to tell a real from a fake so just be cautious with those and make sure you get all your questions answered. As for factory packaging on the tubes, i contacted Numrich to ask how they shipped the factory tubes they had and i was told they were wrapped in bubble wrap and taped at both ends, so in that case there wouldnt be any factory packaging..so that makes it even more difficult. good luck and btw, the full tube is NICE! to me anyways

When my partner reviewed this message thread she was disturbed by jonnyguns' comments.

She decided that the best way to remove any suspicion that we are price gouging is to revise the price so that it is keyed to the current eBay auction for the same part: Benelli Ext. Tube Fits M4 and M1014 +2 Extension.

We will sell the part for 10% less than the latest bid (plus shipping) on that eBay auction. The market now sets the price and we are giving a significant discount off the market price. The latest eBay bid is $390 (plus $10 shipping).

At the present time, therefore, the price for our part is now $360. We'll honor that price unless or until the bids increase. We will still include shipping in our price.

The eBay auction ends on April 20, 2007, at 12:52 PDT. That's a little more than five days from now. If you want the part I suggest that you buy it from us now (before the bids get higher) by e-mailing me at [email protected].

I'm truly sorry that jonnyguns messed up the offer we made in good faith. We thought it was a generous offer in light of the market price for this part and we were trying to do something generous for Benelli owners in this forum.

Hey Palidin, Why don't you take your part and stick it where the sun don't shine. Smart*ss

We thought that people in the Benelli USA forum should be interested in the original Benelli part and should have first crack at it.

We will sell the part for 10% less than the latest bid (plus shipping) on that eBay auction. The market now sets the price and we are giving a significant discount off the market price.

Benelli Ext. Tube Fits M4 and M1014 +2 Extension.

I calculate approx. $540.00

Hurry up before it's gone :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are ther any markings on factory M4 extensions.

Some aftermarket extensions look the same.

My factory 2 shot extensions both came out of the Benelli shrink wrap package, the tubes doesn't have ANY markinks that I've been able to see that indicate any particular manufacturer. The finish is not to good and doesn't match the recoil tube at all. The barrel DOES slide over the ext. though so you don't have to remove it every time you take off your bbl. to clean or inspect. W/O the package I don't even know how a guy would prove that those ext. are really factory Benelli. Maybe someone can enlighten me?