Benelli Customer Service

Lt3097

I just dropped an email to Customer Service. I was having a problem getting the forend of my Benelli M4 to come together and I called Benelli and spoke with George Thompson of your C.S. Dept. George was a great help and gave me some insight into the problem He also took my information down and is sending me the correct forearm part for my gun. Keep up the great work guys. This just confirms with me that I did the right thing when I bought my Benelli SBE II and my Benelli M4. Cudo's to all.

I just dropped an email to Customer Service. I was having a problem getting the forend of my Benelli M4 to come together and I called Benelli and spoke with George Thompson of your C.S. Dept. George was a great help and gave me some insight into the problem He also took my information down and is sending me the correct forearm part for my gun. Keep up the great work guys. This just confirms with me that I did the right thing when I bought my Benelli SBE II and my Benelli M4. Cudo's to all.

what was the problem with your m4 forend???care to share it???

I am also very pleased with Benelli CS. I had to send in my reciever because my collapsable stock was some how taking material off of the buffer tube (I guess it was a clearance problem) and causing it to collapse under the recoil when i fired it. Anyways i sent it in and i constantly called for updates on it, CS reps were very professional and friendly and answered all my questions, I couldnt be more pleased with them. By the way i got the reciever back last week and they replaced the buffer tube and stock and it now functions flawlessly.

Yeah, for some reason Benelli made some minor changes to the 18.5" barrel. My M4 is the LE model and when they made the barrel changes they were supposed to update the foreends as well. Some got out of the retail locations without the updated forends and if you call CS and give them your serial number they can tell if the retailer did or did not receive the updated forends. George said that it looked like my serial number range was supposed to have been changed out. When I told him what it was doing, he said the retailer must not have called about the update so it didn't get corrected. Anyway, he took my info and put a new set in the mail for me, no charge. They didn't ask for the old set back either.