Installing Recoil Reducer in Nova Tactical?

bodhisattvya

Okay, so what gives with the rubber sleeve that I assume is supposed to go over the Mercury cylinder? For the life of me, I can't get this thing on. I wish Benelli would go with Springfield Armory's "loaded" concept. This way I wouldn't have to be battling getting this thing in my shotgun.:mad: I haven't shot my new shotgun yet, but from everything I've seen & read, recoil can be a bear in these shotguns.

Okay, so what gives with the rubber sleeve that I assume is supposed to go over the Mercury cylinder? For the life of me, I can't get this thing on. I wish Benelli would go with Springfield Armory's "loaded" concept. This way I wouldn't have to be battling getting this thing in my shotgun.:mad: I haven't shot my new shotgun yet, but from everything I've seen & read, recoil can be a bear in these shotguns.

If you have shoulder problems ya probably bought the wrong gun! For your issue with the recoil reducer i have seen nothing showing a rubber sleeve but i would think a little lite smear of lube would help? no instructions with reducer probably !! 1-301-283-6981 they will be glad to advise if ya still having problems! Does your shotgun have the PG Stock and if so thats going to help a group!!