Just got SBEII and it will not cycle 2 3/4

POORBOY

That is why you guys rule. I like Liberty since he is a Montana boy like myself.

Liberty,

Where at in Montana you from. I am from the Kalispel area.

Tucker,

You are right about the manual. I guess what confuses me is instead of going off the Dram size I have always gone off the FPS rating. I have found that keeping whatever you run above 1200fps there is not a problem. I don't know a lot about shells and although I have gone down to 7/8 oz loads and FPS's as low as 1145 althought I try to keep it above that.

What is your take on that. Should you really go off Dram #'s or the FPS #'s or are they one in the same?

As far as Tom shooting. I posted a video on here with him and Tim Bradley shooting where they will shoot the gun upside down and then flip it and shoot it again. They seem like they are holding the gun more loosely than "tight". If the load is strong enough it really shouldn't matter, should it. Check it out.

Lastly, just got the New Duck Commander 10 "For a Few Ducks More". These guys RULE!!! And they shoot the Benelli's. These guys are hardcore and it was nice to never see a failure with any of the guns in the show. I am sure it was edited if they did but still cool doing the multiple shots and no mishaps.

Anyway, Tucker, like I said you rule and have a LOT of good info but I still say Inertia is better than gas.....

CR

I would expect a heavier load would allow you to hold the gun a little more loosely, but you still have to have a firm grasp on a gun to shoot it that way anyway. If I hold my 20 gauge to loosely, it will come out of my hands when shot like that.

They look like they are holding the gun tight enough in that video. Notice how the gun is not kicking much? That isn't because the loads are so light, its because they have a firm grasp on it.

Dooderman, I'm from the Hardin area. I've driven through Kalisbel though.