Magazine tube removal-Sport II

Geno

I JUST RETURNED FROM A SOUTH DAKOTA PHEASANT HUNT AND WANTED TO BREAK THE GUN DOWN TOTALLY TO REMOVE ANY DEBRIS FROM CORN STALKS, SEEDS, ETC. NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOLT AND TRIGGER MECHANISM BUT WHEN I WENT TO REMOVE THE MAGAZINE SPRING SO I COULD SWAB THAT OUT, I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE END CAP. IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THE MI-90 THAT I HAD BEFORE. CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS OR SOMEONE AT BENELLI HELP? THERE IS NOTHING IN THE OWNERS MANUAL ON THIS PROCEDURE WHICH WAS REAL EASY WITH THE M1-90 I HAD BEFORE. THANKS, OH BY THE WAY, LOTS OF BIRDS AND GOT OUR LIMITS BUT WORKED HARD FOR THEM!

Drundel, ther doesn't appear to be an end cap that is removable-it looks like a solid machined piece-I started to try to twist it by hand but no go and I did not want to try to twist it off with a pliers and wreck something. The way you described is how I did it with the MI-90 but this is different. Thanks.