Quick Left hand Question.

LittleKnoT

I just got a new Super 90 and I love it but when it recoils my finger always hits the saftey on. Could I put a left handed trigger group in this right handed shotgun. Or is there a way to switch the way the saftey toggles i.e. push left for safe and push right for fire.

Thanks alot.

you can reverse the safety on all Benelli shotguns. remove the trigger group from the reciever and above the safety there is a vertical hole with a pin running crossways through it. push the small pin out, (cover the top of the hole with something because there is a spring with pressure under the pin) then remove the small spring and plunger from inside the hole, you may need to tip the trigger group upside down and tap it to get the parts to fall out, then push the safety button out and put it back in the opposite way it was, then put everything back together the opposite way you took it apart. The hardest thing is getting the spring compressed down enough to push the pin in above it, I use a small micro screwdriver to push one side down to get the pin started.