Red Dot sight on M4

rgroves

Best red dot set up I have ever used on a flattop M4 is the Eotech. It will co-witness with your BUIS's and is a dang good, reliable piece of gear. I mounted mine with a GG&G throw-lever that replaced the standard thumbscrew mounting arrangement. I could take the sight off if I wanted to, and it always returned to zero for me.

are we talking about the benelli m4 or the carbine? for the scatergun I like the j-point or doctor optics (now imported by trijicon) kind of expensive but light as heck and bomb proof. For a carbine...i dunno

are we talking about the benelli m4 or the carbine? for the scatergun I like the j-point or doctor optics (now imported by trijicon) kind of expensive but light as heck and bomb proof. For a carbine...i dunno[/QUO

+1 on Doctor! Works great on a subgun too! Good German shizzle.

I use a cheap TrueGlow on my m1 for 3-gun. While its not as bright or sharp or indestructible as my Aimpoint, the price is right at $50.00. It works great even in bright desert sun. And with my usual cylinder choke, the pattern is much bigger than the dot. I set it so the dot roughly is centered in my pattern at about 15 yds. No need for high precision - ITS A SHOTGUN!

Best red dot set up I have ever used on a flattop M4 is the Eotech. It will co-witness with your BUIS's and is a dang good, reliable piece of gear. I mounted mine with a GG&G throw-lever that replaced the standard thumbscrew mounting arrangement. I could take the sight off if I wanted to, and it always returned to zero for me.

I wonder what genius thought to name the M4 shotgun after the carbine. They could have named it anything else. Yeah I know that 4 follows 3, but it is confusing. They could have called it "the joint service combat shotgun" or anything but an M4. Oh well, at least we have a good shotgun, as opposed to the carbine which is a mediocre weapon at best. Go ahead and flame away, its the truth.