for mudhen

boo

What I wanted to know is you said something in your posts about using your B&C shim or C&A shim for the right POI on your Beneelli.Just wanted to know how you do this to make it work right.My SBE11 shoots high with the B shim and too low with the C shim I thought you my be able to help with POI on my Benelli.Thanks for any help on this matter,Boo

What I wanted to know is you said something in your posts about using your B&C shim or C&A shim for the right POI on your Beneelli.Just wanted to know how you do this to make it work right.My SBE11 shoots high with the B shim and too low with the C shim I thought you my be able to help with POI on my Benelli.Thanks for any help on this matter,Boo

Mine shoots too high even with the C, so I shaved down the A and added it to the C to make it shoot even lower. It now shoots like the D shim in my SBE I's.

I only do this for waterfowl. For turkey, the B shim is perfect for how I shoot.

mudhen - CA

Hey mudhen i was shooting my sbe II the other day over a pond and started shooting turtles. I noticed that if i lined up both beads dead on the turtles head the shot would hit him but it seemed the majority of the shot was a little high. Could this be due to the raised rib on the benelli vs. the low rib on the browning? What do you think?

Yeah, mudhen.

How do you sight turtles with a Browning? :p

You're hitting high because you're aiming high.

Place the front bead on top of the mid bead, making a figure 8.

Place the figure 8 just below the turtle's head.

/I can't believe I just wrote that