Just got my M4. Hope I assembled it correcty?

zeek

the instuctions say I should hear a click when the barrel is seated correctly into the action, well, I never hear a click. I hear a small tiny little something but not a click. IAm I mistaking if I assume that the only thing holding the barrel in is the forend fastening cap?

thanks

zeek

As for the barrel, if you don't see any silver exposed from the barrel/reciever connection, it should be in correctly. Did you function check to make sure the bolt operates correctly? Sometimes it takes a couple of times to get the barrel to clear the bolt correctly. It's a self correcting problem cause the SG won't function correctly.

You're right abt the way the barrel is held in. Lots of SG are designed that way.

ahh, ok. this is my first shotgun. what a first shotgun huh smile.gif

yes, I see nothing exposed so I think I'm good. the bolt seems to work porperly. I gues I can test it furthur with snap caps.

thanks for your help.