Anybody have a Baikal/Remington SPR 453?

Liberty or death Jr.

They sell these shotguns down here in new zealand.Not big following.Ive shot one and personally think you shouldnt waste your time.They are just a baikal relabeled by remington.Buy a 105i a much better gun.Owned several 1187's and never had a problem with them.

I'll pass on the 105i. If I got an expensive gun, it would be a benelli or a browning, not a true remington. I'm looking for a decent semi, that I don't have to spend my summer earnings on. I did however just get a new job..........

So far, not much bad about the gun, and a lot of good. And I've heard they are built like a tank.

And tuck, no way am I getting a M2000, I could live with a stoeger o/u or s/s, but I'd look into other brands first.

I get my paycheck next week, I'll probably pick one up then. I'll keep my Nova if the thing turns out to be a pile, so I will have a shotgun to use.