benelli cordoba vs. benelli supersport

clayduster77

I am going into sporting clays seriously, and I am curious if the supersport can take the same kind of punishment a cordoba can. I want the gun to be able to perform extremely well on a sporting clays course, but I also want to have the option of taking my gun into the field for some bird hunting. Does the supersport have that kind of durability? Does anyone have either gun? If so please give me some advice, it would be much appreciated.

The two guns are identical except for cosmetics. The Cordoba comes in Max 4 camo or Matte Black with grip tight texture to work in wet weather. Other than that both the SS and Cordoba are the same. I only shoot clays at the moment. I got the SS w/ Comfortech. I like the carbon shiny look. I will hunt with this gun if needed but I don't want to drag it around int he mud so I most likely will get a M2 or a Cordoba in the Black or Camo color for hunting.

Will the gun hold up? I got 6k+ rounds my gun since January and not one failure, malfunction or anything.

CR