First post, new Benelli owner

madecov

Just found the board, while surfing the Benelli web site.

I own a benelli Nova Tactical with ghost ring sights. It is my duty shotgun and I love the thing. I find recoil to be very manageable . The only really bad thing is that there is really no accesories made for the Nova, Surefire ignores it. It even seems that Benelli ignores this model. I have managed to mount a flashlight on the gun but it is not exactly the type of set up I want. I have considered purchasing an "american" made shotgun as my next purchase but the benelli guns just float my boat.

The latest Benelli catalog lists a light mount and light for the Nova. It clamps on the magazine tube. In addition, they offer 2 and 3 shot magazine tube extensions, tritium inserts for the LPA ghost ring sights, and recoil reducer-bracket for the Nova. Somebody on ebay lists a side mounted shell carrier for the Nova, but I don't think it is a Benelli product.