Fixed choke markings?

JBhunter45

I am looking at buying a M3 to go with the M1 and M4. But I have noticed that in my '03, '04, and '06 catalogs the choke is listed as Cyl, but it is not listed in the 07 catalog I downloaded. On the Benelli website is says IC.

Can any of the members confirm the newer ones are IC?

Is there a way to tell which choke a barrel has?

Are there any markings or symbols that tell if it is a Cyl or IC choke?

Anyone have a newer M3 or an older model that they could look at?

Thanks

I am looking at buying a M3 to go with the M1 and M4. But I have noticed that in my '03, '04, and '06 catalogs the choke is listed as Cyl, but it is not listed in the 07 catalog I downloaded. On the Benelli website is says IC.

Can any of the members confirm the newer ones are IC?

Is there a way to tell which choke a barrel has?

Are there any markings or symbols that tell if it is a Cyl or IC choke?

Anyone have a newer M3 or an older model that they could look at?

Thanks

http://www.trulockchokes.com/chokeidentification.asp why they changed or did a typo is a mystery or ya could email them and ask but the IC will just increase range a tad and maybe they thought that was a player or they had a group of IC tubes and just thru them in? who knows, you can buy the Cyl choke for around 25 bucks. If it is a flush Benelli choke the link above explains the markings and my manual also does but my SBE II manual calls the 5 notch tube a skeet tube? guess cyl and skeet are the same? Basic choke info has some interesting info in it that most everyone could learn from! OEM Tube link http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/index.tpl Here is benelli's FAQ link!