SS and sporting clays

solocam72

I just shot a round of sporting clays with my new SS yesterday evening with a few friends, we shoot 5, 10 clay rounds, each round starts with 4 singles and ends with three doubles making a total of 50 clays per person, I broke 49 missing only one clay :D The other guys broke between 30-35, These guys are decent shooters and have been doing this for years, this is my second or third time in my life, These guy's are trying to talk me into shooting trap. I have a uncle who shoots trap very competitively, he is ranked at the top in the state and has a room full of trophy's, Can I get a shell catcher for the SS? I hear I need one to shoot trap? I would like to show up at a shoot and try to give my uncle a bad time. :D

I just shot a round of sporting clays with my new SS yesterday evening with a few friends, we shoot 5, 10 clay rounds, each round starts with 4 singles and ends with three doubles making a total of 50 clays per person, I broke 49 missing only one clay :D The other guys broke between 30-35, These guys are decent shooters and have been doing this for years, this is my second or third time in my life, These guy's are trying to talk me into shooting trap. I have a uncle who shoots trap very competitively, he is ranked at the top in the state and has a room full of trophy's, Can I get a shell catcher for the SS? I hear I need one to shoot trap? I would like to show up at a shoot and try to give my uncle a bad time. :D

ya gotta watch old fellows they will sandbag ya until the $$$ hits the can and then you will have worn out your welcome!! just kidding i think brownells has a shell catcher and i know sportmans warehouse sells them!! http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=23143&title=SAVE-IT+SHELL+CATCHER not too many out their!!!