22 LR rimfire

The_Gun_Guy

Tucker, what facts did you get crooked, bent, misaligned, incorrect or upside down? Should your post have contained Scope or Listerine mouthwash?

as for making the laminated stock, I would use Quaker oatmeal (original) to hold my cherrios together. Pack mould tightly. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, let stand for 5 minutes before serving, excuse me, opening. do not use oil to finish it makes things soggy.

what facts did he get incorrect might you say?

for one thing, it is highly unlikely that any person on this forum knows what soap I use, weather or not I take a shower, my height, weight, hair color, eye color, color of my skin, basicly all physicle features would be impossible to determine. In the event of a person knowing any of those things without me telling, than they would have looked at my records, or is spying on me. And if you can be so sure that his facts are right than you must have done one of those two, that is an invasion of privacy. I would have to report it to the Federal Bereau of Investigation.

I've got to say my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard, literally. I'm in frigginn tears... From tucker's "dial" post to cherok9878's post about the quaker oatmeal!!!! Then the mothership,ahhhh man this is some A1 comedy. You guys are all killing me. GG even you've got to admit these guys are comical genius's. Funny as shhiitt is funny as sshhiitt..... Oh man the cherrio's thing.... sheesh I can't stop laughing..........