M3 or the M4

yote

Sorry to bug you guys again but I been comparing the M3 and the M4 and well my heart was setting on the M4 but as I got to researching the M3 looks a bit tastful aswell. I was curious if any of you could maybe tell me a little bit more about the M3 the site has some good information but i'd like a review from a owner thanks.

I have both and the M3 is more versital in that you can convert from semi to pump. To me, that is the real attraction to the M3. The M4 is just plain bad. It looks bad and shoots awsome. I guess if it came down to choosing between the two, I would take the M4. After all, the USMC chose the M4 and they don't slack off on their equipment. Only the best.

I have both and the M3 is more versital in that you can convert from semi to pump. To me, that is the real attraction to the M3. The M4 is just plain bad. It looks bad and shoots awsome. I guess if it came down to choosing between the two, I would take the M4. After all, the USMC chose the M4 and they don't slack off on their equipment. Only the best.

Back when I was a Marine, we had some pretty crappy stuff. All of our big toys, except for the F-18 were hand me downs from the US Army, like the M60 tank, cobra choppers and a few other things. The USMC has come a long ways, when it comes to equipment, uniforms, etc.

I bought the M-3 for the pump/semi-auto function. I also bought the M-3 because I could get a full-size (26" barrel) to go with the 18.5" tactical barrel.

The M-3 functions perfectly and is quite a looker whenever you go to a range.

You shoud see the looks when I go to the range with my 14" Benelli M4 with collapsing stock. I have to whipe the drool off of it.

I've noticed the M4 does not like low brass shells at all I was curious what type of ammo (slugs and buckshot do you all run throught your M4's thanks, I ask because i'd like to get a bit more comfortable with it before I take my fire arms trainin in the police course I will be taking.

(I only use the low brace for plinking around since they come in 100 rounds for 15.00)

I've noticed the M4 does not like low brass shells at all I was curious what type of ammo (slugs and buckshot do you all run throught your M4's thanks, I ask because i'd like to get a bit more comfortable with it before I take my fire arms trainin in the police course I will be taking.

(I only use the low brace for plinking around since they come in 100 rounds for 15.00)

As long as your using 3 dram of powder and 1 1/8 oz. of shot you should be ok. One of mine will even shoot 7/8 oz of shot for awhile, till it gets real dirty. Have you cleaned your gun good, including the recoil tube?