Surefire M80 Rail Install Instructions?

Flame Red

Just got my Surefire M80 rail system for my M1014. It included the rail, some rubber 'ladders' and a tube of blue locktite. Nothing else - No install instructions! ARGH!!!

Anyone have any advice on how to install it?

I assume it just does not slip in like the original plastic ones else they would not have supplied loctite?

I just tried to put it together. No instructions are necessary (which I guess why none are given). You just remove the barrel and slip the unit over the gas tubes. The flexible stuff holds it on just fine. Then you slip it thru the mag tube and it holds in place. No screws, no need for locktite, even though they include it.

• 2 months later...
Just got my Surefire M80 rail system for my M1014. It included the rail, some rubber 'ladders' and a tube of blue locktite. Nothing else - No install instructions! ARGH!!!

Anyone have any advice on how to install it?

I assume it just does not slip in like the original plastic ones else they would not have supplied loctite?

Where did you purchase it, and for how much? Ditto, pics please