Primos Deadzone Chokes ... Ammo Opinions

Paolo

I just picked up the Primos Double Pack Deadzone Chokes for my SBEII. I was wondering for those that use these chokes, what ammo worked best for you? I'll be hunting Ducks and Geese for the early season up until late October.

Thanks!

Whatever happens to be in the car when I go hunting :)

I've put so many types through them, I can hardly keep track. They all seem to pattern fine. Matrix 5's, Hevishot 4's & 6's, Federal Ultra & Speed Shok BB's, 2's & 3's, Winchester HV BB's, 2's & 3's.

That's great to hear ... I've got a flat of Kent Fast Steel #2's and a flat of Winchester HV's #2's. I'll have to test them out. The best shots I've ever used with my SBEII using the factory chokes were the Fiocchi Steel #2's ... unfortunately the only supplier around here got very ill and had to stop doing business. Nobody in Ontario, Canada I know carries them. Too expensive to import them :(

With these chokes ... what distances are we ranging with D and P?

Paul