is there a recoil suppressor for sbe2

canucklehead

i've been loking for a mercury recoil suppressor for my sbe2 and cannot find one ....i called benelli and they said there is no recoil suppressor available for the sbe2. I then talked to C&H, and he said the 600s model that screws on the magazine cap works on both the sbe and the sbe2.

Has anyone got a recoil suppressor on their sbe2.

thanks Tucker...i knew you had a suppressor, i just didn't know if you had a sbe2. I put on the sims limbsaver recoil pad and it works well.I also talked to mpcsports and they told me they had problems sending the mercury recoil suppressor up to canada,(it has to do with the mercury content). But at least i know which one to get now...I will have to hunt the big honkers without one for now till i can find one.

Thanks for the reply...

i've been loking for a mercury recoil suppressor for my sbe2 and cannot find one ....i called benelli and they said there is no recoil suppressor available for the sbe2. I then talked to C&H, and he said the 600s model that screws on the magazine cap works on both the sbe and the sbe2.

Has anyone got a recoil suppressor on their sbe2.

Did you ask C&H about their custom size reducers?

I would think the Old Standby 5/8 x some short length would work in the SBE II stock where the space is limited.