After market barrel question

fire58

I have been having trouble finding a slug barrel for my super nova. I have located some after market barrels, but I am not crazy about that idea. Honestly i don't knbow if there is a difference, could anybody give me some advice? I would appreciate any help, including a place to find barrels that you may know of.

Thanks,

Frank

[email protected]

The sporting goods store in my town has a camo Sup/Nov bbl with rifle sights.it is $249.99,a lot, but it is Factory gear,and that is almost always the way to go until you are sure of what you want. Any Benelli dealer in your area is required to carry a certain amount of inventory on Ben/Stoeger accessories,so stop by and ask.The resale value is higher with matching items too!

The sporting goods store in my town has a camo Sup/Nov bbl with rifle sights.it is $249.99,a lot, but it is Factory gear,and that is almost always the way to go until you are sure of what you want. Any Benelli dealer in your area is required to carry a certain amount of inventory on Ben/Stoeger accessories,so stop by and ask.The resale value is higher with matching items too!

I would like to buy that if you could forward me their phone number. Thanks

No one in my area has the barrels in stock. Cabelas is out nation wide, and Gander Mountain said they would order one for around $400 (way to high).

I actually am looking for one with the cantilever barrel.

Thanks for the reply.

I have two places for you to call.The first one is a really great gun shop that is a star Benelli dealer,and the owner is a real good guy and friend of mine.It is where I buy all my Benelli gear.Its called Pat's pawn and Gun in Leesburg,Fl(352-787-1131)They will do out of their way to get you what you want.The owner's name is Darrin Steele,ask to speak to him and tell him that Chad Hodge referred you. The second place is Nordic sports shop in Wildwood,this is where they had the bbl.If you call and they don't have EXACTLY what you want, contact Pat's for the order. I have pics of me shooting my supernova today on my myspace. check it out,that is the best way to contact me with any other ?'s myspace.com/quakerboyprostaff

hope I helped, take care

almost forgot Nordics#

(352)7482210

I have two places for you to call.The first one is a really great gun shop that is a star Benelli dealer,and the owner is a real good guy and friend of mine.It is where I buy all my Benelli gear.Its called Pat's pawn and Gun in Leesburg,Fl(352-787-1131)They will do out of their way to get you what you want.The owner's name is Darrin Steele,ask to speak to him and tell him that Chad Hodge referred you. The second place is Nordic sports shop in Wildwood,this is where they had the bbl.If you call and they don't have EXACTLY what you want, contact Pat's for the order. I have pics of me shooting my supernova today on my myspace. check it out,that is the best way to contact me with any other ?'s myspace.com/quakerboyprostaff

hope I helped, take care

almost forgot Nordics#

(352)7482210

Thanks man

Just remember what we talked about earlier, someone trying to squeeze $400 out of you is on crack.You could buy another budget gun for that price!

When I go to pick up the guns for testing,I'll talk to the "The man with the plan" as far as Benelli in Fl.He'll clear this up.Time is ticking though on deer season,better have a backup plan,just in case.:)

Just remember what we talked about earlier, someone trying to squeeze $400 out of you is on crack.You could buy another budget gun for that price!

When I go to pick up the guns for testing,I'll talk to the "The man with the plan" as far as Benelli in Fl.He'll clear this up.Time is ticking though on deer season,better have a backup plan,just in case.:)

Chad,

Thanks for the info. I will call the numbers you gave me as as soon as I can, hope fully the guys who jumped in on my search won't beat me to the only barrel!

Thanks again,

Frank