Benelli Fans

CH/QuakerBoyProstaff

I live in Southern VA.

I'm a street hot dog vendor, as my father and his father were.

I work grandad's cart 7 days a week.

I'm a lifelong member of the National Orgranization of Street Hotdog Independent Traders, which was founded by my grandfather Giseppi in 1923.

It's a rewarading fruitful way to earn a living, but I'll most likely be the last in my family to run the business.

The upstart foreigners have no respect for tradition with their dijon mustards and gourmet horseradishes. They're ruining the whole thing.

Alas, I am nearing retirement age anyway, so it's no longer that big of a deal. Several of them have tried to join NOSHIT, but we're keeping it pure thus far.

Since I do work 7 days a week on the cart, I have little time to shoot my Benelli during the day, but I do use it at night when turtle hunting.

Doubles and even the occassional triple are the norn when the SBEII is on the prowl.

It takes a lot of turtle to keep the profit margins in the 80's, but my Benelli keeps the family fed and the electricity on most months.

I do take Hanukkah off every year and do a little duck hunting. :D

I live in Southern VA.

I'm a street hot dog vendor, as my father and his father were.

I work grandad's cart 7 days a week.

I'm a lifelong member of the National Orgranization of Street Hotdog Independent Traders, which was founded by my grandfather Giseppi in 1923.

It's a rewarading fruitful way to earn a living, but I'll most likely be the last in my family to run the business.

The upstart foreigners have no respect for tradition with their dijon mustards and gourmet horseradishes. They're ruining the whole thing.

Alas, I am nearing retirement age anyway, so it's no longer that big of a deal. Several of them have tried to join NOSHIT, but we're keeping it pure thus far.

Since I do work 7 days a week on the cart, I have little time to shoot my Benelli during the day, but I do use it at night when turtle hunting.

Doubles and even the occassional triple are the norn when the SBEII is on the prowl.

It takes a lot of turtle to keep the profit margins in the 80's, but my Benelli keeps the family fed and the electricity on most months.

I do take Hanukkah off every year and do a little duck hunting

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :D

That made my day Tuck.