question on a diamond camo hunter?

jhav24

I am looking through the new dicks sporting goods flyer and they have an autoloader that they say is imported by benelli. Has anyone heard of one of these or does anyone know if it is made by benelli or is it licensed by benelli(like the stoegers).

thanks,

jeremy

I saw that gun last weekend at Dicks, they go under the Diamond name. They look nice but I question the origin, priced at $850 or somthing close to it. Personally I would pass and go for a real Benelli or Beretta or somthing because who knows what you are really getting here.

I don't know all the origins and specifics but when I looked at another "Diamond" auto at Dicks that listed as imported by Benelli it looked an awful lot like a Franchi I-12. I haven't seen the camo model up close. I've been tempted to purchase one but would rather just get the real deal.

Earlier in the summer I looked at a Quantum reel that looked a lot like a more expensive reel but was clearly not made as well. After a lot of inspection with one of the employees we determined it was a decent reel but not up to par with the one it was imitating. I would expect that these Diamond guns are the same situation. They look like a more expensive gun, and are probably decent, but not the same as an actual Benelli. Or Franchi for that matter.

pr the quantum reel company or zebco as we know it. owns fin nor reel company now. i own 3 fin nor reels and i love them but quite expensive. i just reserved a m2000 in advantage timber 28 vr barrel from dicks. I sure hope i`m not disappointed with it.looking forward to shooting it soon.