Benelli M3 PARTS

davidpgh1

I just purchased a Benelli M3 used but fired less than 25 rounds, if that.

I can not seem to find parts or information as to whether the M1 parts are compatable.

I looking for the following:

1. 26-28" barrel (I want to try sporting clays)

2. stock w/o grip

3. magazine extension

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Regards.

I have an M-3 and love it.

Regular stocks for this gun should be avail via most stocking Benelli parts houses.

Everything for the M-3 is unique, except the pistol grip stock. Mag extensions (factory) are hard to come by now that Benelli is no longer importing them. However you can sometimes find them on guns america or gun broker...or in the good old days on E-Bay. After market mag extensions are also avail.

26" barrel: the story on this is that they are scarce as hen's teeth. Benelli basically waits until they have enough back orders to justify making them....and out the door they go.

I spent 9 months and countless hours finding a used 26" barrel for my M-3. It may be worth you time to have a dealer back order one...about $450. Used they are only about 25-50 less.

Good shooting!