Sure Cycle recoil spring Good or Bad

stu

I have an M1 Super 90 mf'd in 2000. Had some cycling problems for the first time from the gun on a dove hunt this past weekend, and from everything I've read on the forums here, its got to be the recoil spring. I've looked at the sure cycle deal on the internet and was wondering if any members have had any experience with replacing the stock system with this stainless steel replacement?

Does this enable you to add accessories to a M1 without inhibiting the "inertia" system? Just curious because I would like to add a Tac light, EOTech, and possibly a side saddle. I know an M4 would solve this quandry, however the only auto approved for on duty carry is the M1. And besides I just love my M1.

Tren, no, this sure cycle item is simply a replacement of the spring housing tube and spring itself which is in the stock; it is made of stainless steel and resistant to corrosion. I completely disassembled my M1 last night and the stock tube and spring are in fine shape, just a little dirty. My plan at this point is to clean it up and use Flitz to polish the inside of the tube as a final step, then very lightly oil with synthetic oil and reassemble.