Muzzleloading USA

150gr (pellets) of 777 with 295gr Powerbelt hollow point. I've been cleaning it after 3 shots and it wasn't that dirty, so I think at least 5 shots would be fine. It punched them right through the bull's eye out of the box with no adjustment of the sights. It's not the prettiest gun and I had to tighten the stock after a few shots, but for $140 I'm very pleased. It has a camo spray painting job in its very near future.

I use the exact same load,except 100grains of powder.Three shots is the maximum I can get before having to clean.I am trying the new Remington muzz. primers.I hope they help.The majority of the build up is in the first inch after the breech plug,so I figured the slower burn rate might help.I'm really happy with CVA's products.

I was 4" high and 4" apart at 50 yards with 100gr and dead center with 150gr. Are you using 777 primers? I forgot to clean mine after the unloading shot for four days (oops), and even though it was white and crusty, it still cleaned up very easily. I agree about CVA. The gun is short, light, accurate, has a pretty good trigger, and very easy to clean and operate. For $140 I am thinking about buying my dad one to get him out in the woods more often with me.