M-4 & eotech

stinx

anybody have an eotech mouted on there m-4? if so how do you like it? pictures would be be helpful.

I would not use the Eotech, the Micro is very nice and of course much smaller and has a better battery life then the Eotech. I had a Eotech 553 and bought it for the purpose of using it on my Benelli M4 but after seeing the Micro with its size, weight and longer battery life I sold the Eotech. I think its time for Eotech to start looking at getting their sight smaller and with a better battery life.

There are about 200,000 Marines with Eotechs on their (Benelli) M-4s. It seems to work well enough for them, and if you search you'll find plenty of pictures. That said I have a couple of EOs and wanted something smaller so I got a Burris fastfire (Dr. Optics clone) for mine. Sorry, don't have a pic with it mounted.