For Sale:Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock. Some trades welcome.

No F-Bdy Bs

EDIT!

SOLD!!!

There is a high demand, I had half a dozen emails with cash offers, and trade and cash offers. In the end, I took $700 and a field stock.

Selling due to demand, and I need funds for a wedding ring.

Never been used. Benelli M4 Collapsible stock. There will be no more of these imported. What we have, is what we have.

$1,000 shipped. Or will trade for a standard field stock, or regular PG stock for $850

As of now the stock is still on the gun. I will remove it once payments have been certified.

Certified funds only.

Pics of the stock (again, gun is not included, price is for the stock only)

dont11.jpg

dont2-1.jpg

you're out of your ******* mind

Am I?

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=85899985

Its not what its worth, its what the market will support.

That one went for nearly $800, a local shop has one for $850.Another local shop has an M4 for $1400 with a standard PG stock, or a Skeleton stock for $2200 or So how far off am I?

While it may not be worth it to you, there are those with the funds avalable who wish to have an all pure Benelli M4, and dont mind paying the bill.

you're out of your ******* mind

He said he'd sell his in a previous post for $1000.00 because one sold on GB for $700.00 plus.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but there are some people who are criminally insane, newbies, desperate, or just got $$ to burn, so there's always a possibility it might sell. It has happened before.

:o

This seller has seen one stock got for crazy money and greedy $$$$ signs lit up his eyes. He wants to convince himself that someone will jump at the stock for 1K when in reality, it would be the very few and far between that would even come close to payin that much. He totally disreagrds all the previous stocks that didnt sell at even $450 so let him ask what he wants, i dont think he'll ever see near that price, so be it.

It is supply and demand and i have no problem with an auction that multiple ppl had bid on that might reach that high price but just to start out at 1k is arrogant and playin on the publics fear that they may never see another if they dont buy his LAST one...

more power to ya, if someone wants it that bad, good for you, i personally wouldnt give ya $200 for it now.

On most forums, this would be considered " crapping " in someones add and is not tollerated. Why not try to sell something for maximum price? If thats what the market calls for. If anyone here is fond of Hk rifles, you can see a lot of people paying 2500-4000.00 dollars for a rifle that cost under a 1k when originally sold. I am an Hk fool and have spent 6k on two rifles last month...It cost a lot..but I am happy with my purchases. I also paid 2000.00 + for my M4 with both stocks and the 2 rnd extension..Yes, I paid more than most, but I'm not looking for a 782.00 skel stock now...which I would pay for if i really felt the desire for one. I personally like the look and feel of the PG stock and just wanted the skel stock for resale valuve in the future...nothing fancy about my M4....thats all it says...No LE, No Flag or 1014...It has all the features..so I am guessing its an older...early import model and still new in the box. Damm I need to get out and shoot that thing.

SOLD!!!!!!!!

How you like me now Nay-sayers!!!

All BS aside, I took $700 and a Field stock in trade.

The demand is there. Try your luck.

Awesome, good job on maximizing your return No F-Bdy! There seems to be an element on here that starts ranting like a lunatic anytime somebody tries to sell something for more than said element believes it should be sold for.

I went through this same BS a while back: A user posts in support of getting every dollar you can for your item, then the sadsacks come out of the woodwork yelling "Gougity gouge gouging price GOUGER!"

Why on Earth would No F-bdy (or any sane person) not try to get as much for their goods as possible? Just because you post on the same forum? That is laughable. Hmmm, would I rather have an extra $100 in my bank account or some random person's on this forum? Given the choice, I'll let my account receive the windfall every time.

I give my money to charities and churches, not random internet acquaintances. I suspect most other rational beings operate under the same principle.

wow! its like i said...supply and demand !! there is no way in **** id pay that for it but then again i did pay $500 for a factory full length tube! to each there own i guess.. i knew he wouldnt get 1k for it tho and im suprised he even got $700...perhaps they used my rationalization which is...'why pay top dollar for the best shotgun in the world, only to replace its parts with inferior made non factory parts?'...people payin that much is what makes these prices that high

said...supply ...people payin that much is what makes these prices that high

Well, yeah.

Its called demand.

Did you notice how many people in this thread say they wouldnt sell thiers? If NOONE is selling a coll stock, and out of nowhere one pops up, you can bet its going to fetch a premium. If you didnt plan on buying it, what do you care who paid what for it? For someone with good funds. Lets say, someone that brings in over a million a year, whats $1,000 for you to have what you want?

When I bought the gun, I wasnt crazy about the coll stock as I plan to use this one in 3-gun, but bought it and knew I could sell it.

Some guy got what he wanted, I got what I wanted. Im sorry your feelings got hurt in regards to something that has nothing to do with you.

"Some guy got what he wanted, I got what I wanted. Im sorry your feelings got hurt in regards to something that has nothing to do with you."

listen up smartass, ive been one to support your right to sell your stock at whatever ridiculous, greedy price you choose regardless if i beleive you should or not. Im well aware of how supply and demand works b/c as i stated, i paid $500 for the factory tube b/c i wanted it that bad and i was happy to pay to get what i wanted. If you did find some desperate person to pay you $700 and a field stock (which i personally doubt that you did) then good for you, take the profit and buy yourself an attitude.

Lastly, when/if my feelings are hurt by you, ill be sure to let you know it. Oh and i hear that some people that make over a million a year that need a kidney transplant would be willing to pay top dollar for a spare, why dont you take your supply and demand in the helath field and then you could really feel good about yourself. Best of luck to ya.

"Some guy got what he wanted, I got what I wanted. Im sorry your feelings got hurt in regards to something that has nothing to do with you."

listen up smartass, ive been one to support your right to sell your stock at whatever ridiculous, greedy price you choose regardless if i beleive you should or not. Im well aware of how supply and demand works b/c as i stated, i paid $500 for the factory tube b/c i wanted it that bad and i was happy to pay to get what i wanted. If you did find some desperate person to pay you $700 and a field stock (which i personally doubt that you did) then good for you, take the profit and buy yourself an attitude.

Obviously it bent you out of shape pretty bad or you wouldnt have responded like you did.

I could argue the exact same point about you and your tube that you paid $400 to much for, and in turn "driving up the price for the rest of us"

However, what you do with your $ is of no concern to me, and what I sell and for how much should be none of yours..

Im done with this discussion.

Have a nice day.

• 1 month later...
Guest Cajunkraut

This is ridiculous. Why in the h*ll does anyone care what this guys sells/sold his stock for?

Like it's a personal insult or something. Just because this is a Benelli "fan" site doesn't entitle one to blast another for making a great return on an investment. Furthermore, if someone does buy one at a premium, then they're called an idiot. Hey - don't like the price? Don't buy it. You should give the seller credit for taking a price cut by posting here and not on an auction site.

When I decide to sell mine, It'll be for lots more than I bought it for, I can assure you. Three words: why wouldn't I. With the prevailing price of these things, anyone would be a fool not to try to maximize their profit. It's just business, not a charity for all the whiners who long for the days of 70085s sold at MSRP.

Let's face it, there's no such thing as a $150 M4 stock anymore.

• 2 years later...
Awesome, good job on maximizing your return No F-Bdy! There seems to be an element on here that starts ranting like a lunatic anytime somebody tries to sell something for more than said element believes it should be sold for.

I went through this same BS a while back: A user posts in support of getting every dollar you can for your item, then the sadsacks come out of the woodwork yelling "Gougity gouge gouging price GOUGER!"

Why on Earth would No F-bdy (or any sane person) not try to get as much for their goods as possible? Just because you post on the same forum? That is laughable. Hmmm, would I rather have an extra $100 in my bank account or some random person's on this forum? Given the choice, I'll let my account receive the windfall every time.

I give my money to charities and churches, not random internet acquaintances. I suspect most other rational beings operate under the same principle.

Absolutely true Sarge. I have experienced the same thing only to get the price i wanted for one of two m4's i had.

I can remember the characters well who immediately jumped on me because of the price i was asking. Actually I think it was over a mag extension i was selling. I had several so it escapes my memory but it was funny how ugly and personal it became. I would never get involved with another man's money issues. These clowns jump into every thread because they have nothing else going on within the scope of the lonely,boaring lives they live. lol. Just watch how they respond to these comments...lol.

Yes Sarge, you hit the nail wright on the head. I see no reason to mention names but it got very ugly. Now i'm contemplating selling either my factory +2 or my 3 stage factory telescopic stock off of my present m4.

The lonely hearts that always seem to get stuck in other people's business just don't realize how annoying they are by undermining a sale someone is trying to make. It is a good thing when someone can get the price they want for an item. ;)

There is always someone willing to buy at your price and higher. BTW the +2 is in it's original packaging and although the aftermarket full length tubes are very nice they are not made by benelli. 100% factory is the way i like to construct an m4. The person aking the full tubes however ,does make a great product. After seeing one there is i feel a need to say it. I would want one if i could not obtain any nelli brand name product.

Edited by mikeyfour

Absolutely true Sarge. I have experienced the same thing only to get the price i wanted for one of two m4's i had.

I can remember the characters well who immediately jumped on me because of the price i was asking. I see no reason to mention names but it got very ugly. Now i'm contemplating selling either my factory +2 or my 3 stage factory telescopic stock off of my present m4.

The lonely hearts that always seem to get stuck in other people's business just don't realize how annoying they are by undermining a sale someone is trying to make. It is a good thing when someone can get the price they want for an item. ;)

There is always someone willing to buy at your price and higher. BTW the +2 is in it's original packaging and although the aftermarket full length tubes are very nice they are not made by benelli. 100% factory is the way i like to construct an m4.

The Sarge's post was 2 and a half years ago.

HUH. .. and for LE/Military it's $150.00 which includes shipping. I JUST got my e-mail from Benelli-USA this week! Granted, they're 60 days behind, but, if one isn't in a hurry and has the option, I'll wait!

YOWZER!! $700!! Hey, that's America, make the money while you can.

I just didn't have it in me to lie and get more than what I needed. I know I could make a killing, but oh well.

I'll just try and ***** myself to my wife for food, beer, ammo and more ammo. ;)

The reason why people jump out at people who try to sell things at a higher price than normal is because they are trying to prevent other forum members who may not be educated on what the going price for an item is. They are merely expressing their opinions in the manner that they see fit. Their outrage may even be based on having made poor decisions and buying something at a high price. Don't get all bent out of shape if you're called out, good luck to your sales but expect that there will be people who disagree with you.

Just as you are entitled to attempt to sell things at a high price, people are entitled to voice their opinions as consumers or potential consumers. The way you feel regarding someone's actions over the internet is entirely up to you. Everything from your emotions to your response is completely your own responsibility. This is an internet forums where people are going to express their opinions. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're lonely or boring or have nothing else to do but monitor forums. Just as digging up dead threads for some type of support would also not be due to being lonely, boring, or spiteful. Right?