Newbie to the Benelli Family

Honkers41

Hello i'm from Penna new to the Benelli family,i just, bought a new SBE2,Backed it up with a Kicks Choke and shooting Kent and Black cloud steel out if it,i'm a waterfowler of 36 years and love Hunting with my Lab Maggie anyways i just wanted to introduce myself,i hope to get to know a few in the future!!!! Honkers41!!

Thanks brotherssss....and yes the geese should be flying good come Dec13th,they have been quiet for a few weeks now and alot of Migs have come threw, but the Delaware always holds alot of geese and i'm excited to try this new SBE2...i'm going out to pattern it this weekend, i'll try a few different chokes and shot from number 4 to BBB.Blackcloud,Faststeel.Hevi...so we'll get right on the correct combo....Honkers41!!!! also Chad i'm a Turkey hunter of 37 years and have used QB calls for years,i alsi met Dick Kirby a few years back when he was at a Sportsman show in harrisburg many years ago...i hope himself and his family are doing well !!!!

Indeed they are good.There is no "Off Season" at Q.B.,Everyone is running around getting ready for big things in Spring. Dick has chilled out a little and let his son Chris handle the day to day,that gives him more time to do other,more enjoyable things! Turkeys are my #1 passion,and Waterfowl are starting to get up there.Pa deer hunting has changed a lot in the last few years.You used to not be able to get me off of a set of tracks till dark,now most evenings saw me sitting next to a bend in the creek,shooting at greenheads! Thanks for the support, and take care.