left handed stock for standard super black eagle

dalenevitt

do not know why this happened but my Corporate Client Anti-Virus has been busy deleting 1 junk virus after another but i will check my settings !! thanks and i am sure i linked them to a wooden stock but i guess i might have to refrag this POS soon if i can't get the cookies fixed, i have had this issue before and should survive fixing it. Lotta people post stuff like this and convienently leave out all the particulars which is not a new issue!! let me do some exploring!! Later!

test:http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=953430&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

i guess my setting were too high but i hate setting them to LOW? i had them set to Medium and i guess that caused that but thats funny cause i did not change anything? can yall see this link? I think i was in basket as if i was buying this item when i linked it no wonder it did not work? DOH!! my bad!

HW,

Yes, the item was in your cart.

Therefore, without your specific session cookies, we could not view it.

The last link (looks familiar) works fine ;).

If you're having virus and malware issues, then you may want to run a utility called Autoruns from www.sysinternals.com.

I have found it to be the absolute most effective tool for identifying viral/malicious softwares.

It does require a bit of technical savvy.

pretty sure the wood stock has the cast off adjustment but the Synthetic does not for sure!!, i researched that a while back and almost posotive wood is adjustable. thanks for the tech info tucker i will try it:) after looking at it i feel i had better leave that page alone until my IT guru is in my presence!!

I ordered the lefthanded stock from the web site you posted. Benelli told me a left handed stock was not available for a standard sbe. I have a left handed Montefeltro that I put a Jones plate on and this is working for me. I was excited to see the wood stock is supposed to fit the standard sbe. It was shipped to arrive this week and I can not wait to see if it fits the sbe. I can not shoot the sbe with the neutral stock.

Thanks

Did they say it came with a drop/cast change kit? I talked with someone at Benelli a while back and was told that the SBE Syn stock was not cast adjustable but the wooden stock was but i see no cast kit shims anywhere? the person i talked to was not the telephone customer service rep!! did ya ask them about the wooden forend or did they tell you it came with the part you ordered?