Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Bull_in_a_china_shop

How do I identify my model

So my gun has a BA (1991) on the gun itself and the barrel has an AZ (1990) stamp.

Is this gun considered a Black Eagle and not a SBE? I am trying to get a different barrel, so I need to be clear on what model the gun is.

Thanks

hi,,I have this sales brochure that says super black eagle,,people say sbe for short,,,your weapon says b e,,when your ordering a part,,people know what your talking about,,there sweet shotguns,,I should own a couple,,,,,,,Merry Christmas

The Black Eagle slug gun which is what you have according to this post and your previous post was imported in 1990-1991 according to the Blue book of Gun Values. You can check with Benelli customer service but I am pretty sure that Black Eagle barrels interchange with Montefeltro Super 90 barrels and maybe others but certainly not SBE.

If you dissassemble the gun and the receiver is in two parts and the top part separates from the barrel, it is a Black Eagle not a SBE. Also the Black Eagle would shoot shells up thru 3 inch and the SBE shoots 3 1/2 inch also.

Are all 'black eagles' slug guns? I just won one on an auction and have lots of questions.....didn't expect to win it!