m4 +2 extension for m4

inlandparafan

Nothing to change..take off the limiter and install the two round extension. It's very simple.

The difficulty will be finding a factory 2 rnd extension. There are some after market ones on Gunbroker.com for around 150.00 The don't match exactly in color but should work fine.

I've been offered 300.00 for mine and don't know if I should sell it.

Nothing to change..take off the limiter and install the two round extension. It's very simple.

The difficulty will be finding a factory 2 rnd extension. There are some after market ones on Gunbroker.com for around 150.00 The don't match exactly but should work.

I've been offered 300.00 for mine and don't know if I should sell it.

If you've been offered $300.00 :eek: for it, you should get rid of it quick while it's still in demand. It's a piece of metal tube, nothing special because it's "factory."

Take the money and buy one of SOCOMguy's one-piece extended mag tubes, which have been reported by numerous customers to be better than the originals. If it wasn't for the availability of the one-piece tube, then I would say keep it.