Different but Benelli people will understand!

farmer_tim

On CNN They had a reporter following Mike Huckabee and his entourage on a pheasant hunt.

Everyone wanted to know what kind of gun he was using. He said its a Benelli SBE and he owns several.

heres the link..

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/26/huckabee.hunt.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest#cnnSTCVideo

Gotta Love it! Video is about 13 mins long the gun question is at about 7 1/2 mins to 8 1/2 in the film.

He also bags a pheasant.

Tim

Not too many people in Arkansas that do not hunt or fish, i lived there for 29 years before military service and did my share of it all and not much more to do! I think you could have done worse, as in voting for ANY CLINTON!!:) Christmas Deer Hunt this weekend and all Family at the Camp and my trip home recently started with Deer Steak and Purple Hulls and Pepper Sauce. IMHO GWB did not have much of a chance due to 911 and feel his ability to do a whole lot hinged on 911 and priorities at hand.