M4 (11707) Laser Options

CMOS

Some people have posted re different laser options for the 11707 M4.

I just point anyone interested to Insight Technologies laser lights (such as the M6X) and their CFL-900-A1 shotgun adapter.

I've got one on order and will let y'all know if it fits on the barrel.

Some people have posted re different laser options for the 11707 M4.

I just point anyone interested to Insight Technologies laser lights (such as the M6X) and their CFL-900-A1 shotgun adapter.

I've got one on order and will let y'all know if it fits on the barrel.

Where did you order the CFL-900-A1 from?

Thanks.

+1 Once I figure out which one to order, I'm getting one too. The one option says Long gun, glock. What just does that mean??? It will fit long guns and glocks?? Then, is the bracket you listed in your post compatable with this long gun, glock mounting????? I'll call tomorrow morning.

I ordered this light from optics planet:

IS-FL-M6X-M6X-000-A1 Insight Technology M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator - Long Gun, 1913 $324.00

I believe it comes with the remote on/off switch, which is why it costs about $45 more than the on you would get for a regular handgun with a rail.

I'm taking delivery today, so I'll post my results.

Zodiac,

My goodies arrived and I tested it out. It works! Here's exactly what I ordered from optics planet:

IS-FL-M6X-M6X-000-A1 Insight Technology M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator - Long Gun, 1913 $324.00

IS-ZA-CFL-900-A1 Insight Technology CFL-900-A1 Shotgun Adapter for M Series Tactical Illuminator Flashlights $46.00

The CFL-900 adapter works to proivide a little mini-rail on the magazine tube to hold the M6X laser+light unit.

The M6X-000-A1 laser comes with a remote cord, but it's short. It's probably long enough to work if you mount your laser immediately in front of the plastic forend grips. If you want to mount the laser closer to the front (on an extension tube), you will need this $40 part: "Insight Technology CFL-310 SG Shot Gun Remote Switch with Curly Cord for M3X / M6X Tactical Light" This is a longer curly cord.

The model nos "M6X-000-A1", "CFL-900" and "CFL-310" are the Insight Technologies part nos, so if you can't find them at opticsplanet anymore, you could google around and perhaps find them elsewhere.

Have fun!

• 14 years later...

I put this in my rail. For home defense you don’t need a site. Green Laser Sight System by Ozark Armament - 5mw 532nm High Powered Tactical Green Laser with Picatinny Rail Mount Barrel Mount Pressure Switch and On/Off Switch for Rifles and Shotguns. Very bright, don’t use the extended on off switch, too complicated, cruiser ready, two buttons and you are ready to go.