M4 Stock Removal ??????

painexpert

Hi,I am trying to remove the standard stock on my m4 to replace it with the skeleton collapse stock.I pushed the pin out and removed the trigger assembly but how do I get the stock off.I tried turning it but it wont budge.Do I have to loosen the nut through the back end recoil pad or what?My model number is 11720(L.E. version with standard stock).Will the collapsible stock even fit this model?? Thanks for any help.My email is;[email protected].

To the best of my knowledge it will fit. Since the collapsible stock is only available from Benelli to L.E. and that is the model you have I can't believe it wouldn't. Once you get the stock spun off look fot the slots milled into the action tube. If they are there it will fit. I have the 11707 model.

To get the trigger assy back in, first make sure the pistol grip is lined up exactly with the receiver so that the trigger guard can enter its recess.

Hold down the bolt release button down and just slip the assembly in place. It takes some wiggling and pressure to get it seated all the way back into the recess against the pistol grip. Once it's seated, make sure the front edge is lined up with the bottom of the receiver and pop the pin back in place.

MENeelz has it right. I would just empahsize that you need to "Hold down the bolt release button down," as he said. I didn't know that the first time I did it and was a bit confused for a bit.

I always hold down the bolt release down because I can't hold down it up. Ya know? :o