Need a gun partner.

sonyman74

Well, I live in Cottonport,Louisiana and go to a shooting range in Lafayette. I here a few of you talk about shooting with friends and was wondering if anyone live close to my area that would want to go shooting. I want to improve on my shooting but I only have the experience that I have from going by myself. I have no one to tell me if I'm doing something wrong or right. Plus I think it would be fun to make a new friend and have someone to have a little competition with. I go to Barnie's to shoot. I have plenty of ammo and a good selection to shoot with. Benelli M4, AR-15, 4 XD's. Hope I don't sound to lame but, just thought I would try.

They have a couple of outdoor ranges in the WMA near Krotz Springs. There is a rifle/pistol range and a shotgun (skeet) range. The skeet range is only open on Thursday (1-4pm) and Sunday (9am-4:30pm). I don't know if the rifle/pistol range has similar times. So far, I've only used the skeet range, with my M2 field, but I do have a Luger that I want to try out on the pistol range.