Benelli M4?

trackstar55

If I order a new Benelli M4 #11707 will it come with the tube milled to accept the skeletonized stock? Also, I can I order it so the receiver will have the m4 LE markings below the ejection area? Thanks

I have tried calling Benelli three times over the past week and hung up each time because I have been on hold for up to 12 minutes each time. They have poor contact service IMHO!!! They need to hire more sales reps then.

Also, does anyone have the link for a thread that sells extenstion tubes. I think the guys name is SOCOM and they are selling for $195. Thanks

Betwix hunting season and holidays it is hard to do any biddness with almost anyone? Contacting Benelli is hard not during holidays! they would rather ya contact their dealers anyway with questions cause that is what they will tell ya to do if ya do get a hold of anyone!

http://www.benelliusa.com/dealer-locator/index.tpl

remember it is hunting season and holidays we just went thru and they are sold out of just about all anyway?

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817 SOCOM can be found thru this thread or his email address in his username thru forum?

If I order a new Benelli M4 #11707 will it come with the tube milled to accept the skeletonized stock? Also, I can I order it so the receiver will have the m4 LE markings below the ejection area? Thanks

Also, does anyone have the link for a thread that sells extenstion tubes. I think the guys name is SOCOM and they are selling for $195. Thanks

The M4 I just bought had the same buffer spring tube as the LE version, milled for three positions. It's marked M4 and that's all it has for model ID besides a serial number and the company name.