M2 Field 12-gauge black matte bolt handle needed

OnPoint1

Hey all -

I'm new here --> am hoping you can help?

I'm having a heck of a time locating one that will sell me a replacement bolt handle for my Benelli M2 field shotgun. It's a 12-gauge, black matte, etc.

I see the exact handle I need is displayed within Benelli's "Miscellaneous Accessories" page, but one apparently can't purchase such a part directly from Benelli? The 800 number gives out different phone numbers, both of which have lead to dead ends.

It shouldn't be this difficult to find a simple replacement part, should it? I must be approaching things incorrectly. Again, I'm hoping one of you can steer me in the proper direction.

Thanks in advance for any and all help you may be able to provide!

brownells special order department should get ya one if anybody can!! Benelli only sells to Authorized Dealers they will not sell you anything but should give you a Dealers name where parts are available!

1-800-741-0015 ask for special order dept!

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=6212&title=BOLT%20HANDLE,%20CONTOUR,%20MATTE%20BLACK think this is the EXPENSIVE booger? how did this just get lost and the other associated parts did not?

Funny. Another referred me to Brownells as well. Unfortunately, they also don't have any in stock. I added myself to their notification list though, so if/when the part comes in, I should receive an email.

Yup, that's the part. #301-000-060 for $34.29. I too was surprised at the cost, but what am I going to do?

I lost the part cleaning the gun -- somehow. I can only guess it came loose in my gun case, and the part fell out while opening the case in the field. Who knows?