Beretta ES100/SL80 Compatibility?

SL80

I'm new to the forum, and I noticed that there are a couple of SL80 fans on here. I was just wondering if any of you guys know if any ES100 parts interchange with SL80 parts. I've never had an ES100 apart before, but in pictures they look identical to the SL80. Any info would be appreciated.

Check out this ES100 owner's manual. Looks like an SL80 to me. The only difference that I know of without having a gun to measure is that the ES100 has a 3 inch chamber. If the wood and the receiver/barrel are the same, this could open up a whole new world of parts for my SL80. I'm really curious about the receiver/barrel because Beretta made a rifled slug barrel for the ES100. Any thoughts?

okay ,,thats it,, excellent idea,,a Benelli 121 m1 circa 1983 with 3'' chamber capability,yes ,,why not,,bet that es 100 stuff fits rite in ,,awesome ,,gonna have try it,,,

Are you being serious or sarcastic? :) I thought it was pretty interesting to find a gun that appeared to be almost identical to the SL80 which hasn't been made for years. And didn't Benelli make some 121 M1s with a 3"chamber.

thats me an sl80 fan,,of course I'm serious,,I love the early Benelli stuff,,my 121 is great,,and they only built the early ones in 2-3/4 chambers,,,thats the only hang up I've got about them,this mating of parts stealth wise maybe my answer to getting my 121 to a bigger chamber,,lovem

I like the prospect of a new source of parts because my SL80 is a shooter. If it were a mantle piece, I would want everything to be original and correct. I have no problem with putting Beretta parts on my gun (if they work) for hunting. My Grandpa bought this gun new and hunted with it for years until he gave it to me on my 22nd birthday. This gun has probably killed more game than any gun that I've ever laid my hands on. Ducks, geese, pheasants, grouse, quail, doves, squirrels, rabbit, deer-you name it, this gun has done it all. That doesn't mean that I beat on it, I take immaculate care of it and all my other guns, but I love to take it out and have fun with it.

Okay, I just called him to make sure I was right. I was a little bit off. His gun from Germany is gloss black, not blued. Since it was not imported by HK, it has no HK markings. The others are parkerized. Also, he now only has three 121 M1s. He's going to send me some pics. I'll try to put them up tomorrow.

• 1 year later...