My Benelli M4 with its new Mesa Tactical Gear.

sonyman74

Could you tell what model EOTech scope you have mounted on your M4? It looks sweet.

512.A65

Can u tell me how to post a picture like u did. Yes i see the attachment or picture icon but nthen it asks for the url. My pictures are on my hard drive-cant get it to work? Help!

You need to go to a site called Photobucket. It is free to sign up and you upload your pics to it then it gives you the URL to post pics.

Just rub it in M1014. As for the Novaman I don't have the Tactical or the Slug any more. I traded the SNT after I got my M4. And a close friend of mine lost all his guns in a house fire so I gave him my SN Slug gun so he could go hunting this year. Well hopefully next time I'm home from offshore socomguy will still have some mag tubes for my M4. Then all I need id the M80 from Sure Fire.