Benelli M1014 comes with?

mike452

greetings,,buy it,,,it will come with the the skeletized stock,,non colaspsible tube,,serial #s on the ejection port side with the engraVed American flag,,crimped mag extension,,etc,,now for the better part,,these M1014s are by far the stongest of them all,,those M4s are after thoughts,,with way less quality control,,my M1014 is super awesome with some great mods on it,,search this forum and you''ll see.

now that I can type with two fingers ,,here we go,,if you have to get an M4 for a better price then I guess go ahead,,now back to the good gun,,search the web also,, theres all kinds of stuff out there,,auction houses,,cyber gun shops etc,,,gentlemen start your search engines,,,,how much does the seller want for the weapon and what general condition does it apear to be in??????,,those M1014s can be had if your a shrewd one,,tenacity is also a good quality in shopping,,stay level and nail it.good luck