US Made Parts

thevaroadking

I'm reading about these US Made forearms, followers, etc.

Where are y'all geting these and how do you know they are US Made?

Thanks...

I bought the Surecycle mag follower and spring. They say their part is made in USA. I have their statement and paperwork. If they misrepresented the product, I have plausible deniability and a counter claim. Same for the SureFire 3 rail handguard, and as for the magazine tube, It's stamped "made in USA".

You guys kill me with this stuff.

Take M1014's lead and trick that thing out anyway you please.

When's the last time you had the ATF doing a door-to-door surprise inspection for cryin' out loud?

Yeah, I know. You just want to be law-abiding citizens, pay your taxes, and go to the polls and pretend it matters :p.

This land was founded on and still has but ONE gun law.

Read it, abide by it, enjoy it!

You guys kill me with this stuff.

Take M1014's lead and trick that thing out anyway you please.

When's the last time you had the ATF doing a door-to-door surprise inspection for cryin' out loud?

Yeah, I know. You just want to be law-abiding citizens, pay your taxes, and go to the polls and pretend it matters :p.

This land was founded on and still has but ONE gun law.

Read it, abide by it, enjoy it!

AMEN brother 301

really,,why waste money on stuff I already have,,when I can use that money to trick it out baby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, if I were the kind of scofflaw who would trick out an M4, I would make it just like this one that belongs to my friend Barney the DevilDawg Dinosaur. I'd get a sidesaddle shell holder, fat bolt handle, Surefire handguard with Surefire light & thumbswitch, full length mag tube, tritium inserts in the ghost rings, surecycle spring and follower, Urban ERT single point sling... it would look just like this: But Barney lets me shoot his whenever I want, so I don't need to.

2006_0531M4modified0161.jpg

Well, if I were the kind of scofflaw who would trick out an M4, I would make it just like this one that belongs to my friend Barney the DevilDawg Dinosaur. I'd get a sidesaddle shell holder, fat bolt handle, Surefire handguard with Surefire light & thumbswitch, full length mag tube, tritium inserts in the ghost rings, surecycle spring and follower, Urban ERT single point sling... it would look just like this: But Barney lets me shoot his whenever I want, so I don't need to.

2006_0531M4modified0161.jpg

You have to admit us Marines have excellent taste in weapons- I am headed out this morning to pick up my brand new M4, it will look very similar to Barney's within a couple of weeks. There is something about getting a new gun, it is almost a spiritual experince. :)

Can anyone direct me to the "fat bolt handle" store?

Semper Fi

You have to admit us Marines have excellent taste in weapons- I am headed out this morning to pick up my brand new M4, it will look very similar to Barney's within a couple of weeks. There is something about getting a new gun, it is almost a spiritual experince. :)

Can anyone direct me to the "fat bolt handle" store?

Semper Fi

GG&G

http://www.gggaz.com/index.php?id=112&parents=60,63

I have several and they are a nice addition...

Of course, there are some here that would likely say you were wasting your money because the M4 already comes from the factory with a bolt handle...

I don't have personal knowledge, but I guess $25.00 does put a sizeable dent in a double-wide payment...

P.S. In the interest of full disclosure, and out of due respect to those who are, I am not a Marine.

My dad served in the USMC during WW II. He instilled in me a deep and abiding respect and admiration for the Marine Corps, and it must have rubbed off on my youngest son, who is right now serving with the 2/2 Marines. He's a SAW gunner, (MOS 0311), and is currently packing and prepping for deployment.

(open season year 'round and no bag limits where he's going)

God Bless and keep well the USMC and Godspeed in their mission!

Semper Fi Indeed!!!

I was in the Army Military Police for over ten years. One summer we were loaned 5 Marine MP's to assist us with the huge summer Army guard units. They were incredible. Their training with hand-to-hand and police batons and other procedures, far out shadowed any training Army MP's ever received. They looked sharp and were great to work with. With just 16 full time Army MP's plus those 5 USMC MP's versus 15,000 troops rotating every two weeks, we were kept very busy. If I could've just gotten them to call me "sergeant" instead of "YES-M'AM."

SgtCathy

Cape Cod